Monday 20 April 2009

A Card, Two Awards and WOJ Candy !

Morning all!
Hope you are all O.K. and those lovely kiddies are all back at school? I still have Josh off today (inset day !?!) so we are going to Paultons this the afternoon for a couple of hours, once Zack finishes play school.
Now, onto the card! This one was made for my friends partner from her Daughter. I used my lovely "All in the Family" set and the accessory set which goes with it. 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon.
Rest from stash.

Now I have also been given two awards the first is from the very talented Sarah B in her Card Oasis, Thank-you Sarah xx

and the second from Vicki in her Paperlicious Oasis!, Thank-You Vicki xx

Lastly I have to tell you about the lovely candy Katharina is giving away at Whiff of Joy. It is for two lucky winners to win the new Summer stamp kit which includes: 6 brand new, never before seen, main character stamps, 5 accessory stamps, designed by Elisabeth Bell and 4 text stamps, designed by Katharina (in english). Hop on over to find out all about it.

Well that's all I think, sorry for such a long post, I hope you are still hanging in there and Thanks for all the lovely messages yesterday *mwahhh*

Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, the card is super cute! These are great stamps for kids to parent cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, and you are welcome, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...