Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Morning all,
Hope all is well with you, We did breakfast in bed for Neil this morning, I knocked up some scotch pancakes for him and we all sat on the bed and shared them! This has become a bit of a tradition in our house. What did you guys do?
Anyway onto today's card...I have got the Fathers Day card I made for FIL to share with you . I have used the papers which Siobhan sent us for our challenge for this one, loving these papers! I used a Penny Black image tho as he isn't into Golf or Fishing and those were the images which were included in the kit originally. I will use these another day :0) Forgot to say I used this weeks mojo sketch for this card.
Isn't this dog sweet? I coloured him using pro markers and inked all the edges with distress ink to give a vintage feel to the card. Ribbon was also from Siobhan.
I also used the oval all stamps and matching punches (love these in case you hadn't noticed!!) The Happy Fathers Day inside is from the very handy Occasional Greetings set.



Last of all I thought I would share with you the card my kids made for their dad! L-R Josh, Zack and Zoe. All made on their own helped only by each other (Zoe is a dab hand with the cuttlebug!! )

Well that's all folks! Hope you have a nice rest of the day, we are off out to Paultons as Peppa Pig is there this weekend and she is Zack's absolute favourite! Will share some photos with you soon,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi SJ! Love the cards! You gave me a blast from the past. I have that stamp, I haven't used it for YEARS! Don't forget to enter the Corrosive Challenge this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW HOW SWEET!! WHAT A GREAT FD CARD!!! Great layout and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and those the kids made, they have your talent. Enjoy Peppa, my youngest Ben would love to see her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your kids' cards are fabulous! Love yours too - great layout, sounds like daddy had a good day!! K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...