Thursday 1 October 2009

Todays the Day!!!!

Wooo Hooo!!!
Can you tell I'm excited???? Why??? because today is the day Stampin' Up! launch this years catalogue :0))) and I have been writing an re-writing my list for a month now, gosh there is so much in there that I need and I know you will too, so if you want to get your inky fingers on a catalogue then email me now for immediate posting, yours for the special price of just £3.50 + £1 p&p.

Click HERE to see inside the lovely new catalogue, Here also is the link for supplies used to make the cards in the catalogue and if you want to place an order then email me for more details :0)
Well, look forward to hearing from you soon and I will be back later with a card to share with you but firstly I have to get ready for my Jems weekend away..... SU! crafting all weekend, what more can a girl ask for?? Right must get on, loads to do!!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...