Friday 26 February 2010

Neils Birthday Card

Hiya,
Another early morning for me, that's 3 this week!! and I am pooped with all this excitement too! Today's birthday boy Josh, (13!! how did that happen????) was awake at 6.30, luckily he didn't actually get up 'till 7.30 when the alarm clock went off, I thought teenagers didn't do mornings?? well, maybe as it's his first day of it he will have to get into the swing! I'll bet he doesn't get much sleep tonight either, 3 teenage boys coming round for his sleepover birthday treat! eeek! sometimes (rarely) I am pleased I work in the evening as I suspect it could be an evening of gaming....
But he did seem pleased with his Xbox, he has been Xbox obsessed for months now, desperate for one he was. Oooo, not looking forward to getting that set up, may have to leave that one to Neil me thinks??
~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo, here is Neils card from Tuesday,
Real Red dsp from Hostess set last year, Kraft card base, layer of black card between them,
Heart to Heart punch used on the same paper and covered in glossy, wide black and white stripey ribbon twisted and attached with staples, very manly ;0)
and man from all in the family stamped with the presents from Happy Moments which were paper pieced with Real Red and Kraft dsp, corners finished off with the mat pack. The Happy Birthday is also from Happy Moments, SaB set only available for another 2 DAYS!!! if you want this or any other SaB set then you need to get in touch with me asap, sarah-janerae@sky.com
Well, gotta get on and make cakes for Josh, we are having an afternoon tea and cakes where some family and other friends will pop round before the sleepover friends come,
Back soon with Josh's card,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. OM GOSH its Birthday week in your house SJ lol

    Super card

    Sorry I didnt ring today Ive been a bit involved in other stuff

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've never seen ribbon used to keep the card open...great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...