Monday 5 July 2010

Happy Birthday Nicky x

O.K., so I know I said I was gonna show you Mandi's card but as today is actually Nicky's birthday I thought I would go with this instead, I will however share Mandi's card tomorrow :-)
I love this colour combo, Choc chip with Pretty in Pink and a touch of So Saffron, yummy!
Paper is from the Sweet Pea stack, only available 'till Sept 30th and choc full of yummy papers it is too,

Stamp set is True Friend, a set I haven't had for very long, but I really love the sentiment with it, it is very heartfelt. And I tied a luscious bow along the side with super soft Choc Chip satin ribbon and added a little brad from the hodgepodge hardware tin,
And a quick look at the inside,


Well, off now to a 9 year olds birthday tea after being out most of the day with the girls for Nicky's day, I'm gonna need an early night I think!
Bye for now sending you all stampin' hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...