Friday 14 October 2011

Next Class Sneaks and a Winner!

Hello,
How are you? I have been very busy spending the last two days cutting up card ready for next weeks Christmas Stamp-a-Stack! Phew! I have 19 ladies coming over the next week and they are all making 10 cards each! That's a lot of cards, why not join in the fun at the  next one, all the details and dates are HERE, but before the next Christmas class I have a gorgeous class using the fab Aviary stamp set, I am so in love with this set and I just adore it with the new In Colours, we will be using the Flirtatious papers too, here take a look...
We will be making all three of these cards, the class dates for this one are 12th, 14th, 15th and 16th November, I will not be able to add to these dates as I am off to Paris on the 17th for SU! convention :-D so if you would like to join us then please hurry and book the day you would like to come along, it promises to be great fun! This class costs just £10 but is FREE with an order of £35 or more, another great reason to come along!
So, a winner, for what? At the Southampton Papercraft show last Saturday I held a prize draw and today I finally got around to drawing a winner... drum roll please......
Congratulations Sue! Your prize is already winging it's way to you! Big thanks to all who entered and all those I met there, it really was a lovely day :-)
I still have loads to share with you and so I promise I will be back tomorrow with some more cardy goodness,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love this DSP and the 'tower of owls' is too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...