Wednesday 19 December 2012

Stampin' Up! Heart of Christmas card

Hello,
I have a super quick but very sparkly card to share with you today. 
We used the woodgrain background stamp for added texture and it was a great card for a stamp a stack this December, and nice and slim to post too ;-) I have loved using this stamp (Heart of Christmas) this Christmas with markers for a multi-coloured look...
a bit of spritzing with the Crumb Cake marker (again;-))
 and some gorgeous glimmer paper in red and silver with a small punched star too
OK, back tomorrow with a special Christmas card from my last class this year.
Thanks for visiting and k-e-e-p wrapping ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...