Tuesday 29 January 2013

Blooming Marvellous for card class

Hello there,
Well, the weather here is awful! I was hoping to get some nice pictures in the daylight after finishing these quite late yesterday but unfortunately it hasn't gotten very bright at all today :-(
So, the first card we will be making at class next week it this one using the Blooming Marvellous stamp set from SAB, this super cute new small butterfly punch is available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue which launches Friday :-)))))))
 This lovely DSP called Sycamore Street and button/ribbon combo are also free with purchases during Sale-a-Bration, message me with your order or to book a party to get yours!
 I also used the Vine Street Embossing Folder on the front panel so all in all a SAB-tastic card today!
If you would like to join us for class next week I do still have a couple of places left, message me to come along and join the fun :-)
Must dash and fetch the kiddies now,  but I'll be back tomorrow with more to share!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...