Thursday 18 April 2013

Fabulous You!

Hello there,
I have the first card from this weeks stamp-a-stack class to share with you today. Contact me for directions and information for the next one, we would love to see you here!
 We used the cute Fabulous You stamp set for this card, such a great value set at just £9.95 in clear or £12.95 in wood! I decided to use a Pool Party and Grey colour combo for this card with plenty of bling of course ;-) Love that sentiment too!
 We added the shoe with dimensionals but glued down the heel as it was just too thin after cutting it out by hand, which really was not as bad as the ladies thought at first sight!
 and a touch of grey ribbon with the pool party one finishes off the bottom edge
OK, that's me for today, back soon with more cardy goodness. 
Please Message me if you would like to order this stamp set or any other SU! products, just £4.95 delivery for any size order delivered anywhere in the UK.
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Ah that's pretty... I like the gem stones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the work you did with this stamp. So many have used it for the "wedding" event and it just wasn't hitting me. I like yours better! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great idea of layering the gray ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...