Saturday 1 June 2013

Best of 25 years and Single Stamps with Up, Up and Away

Hello there,
As of today Stampin' Up! are running a couple of new offers for you! 
There is so much going on right now with the Retirement List as well!
So, you may know Stampin' Up! has been going for 25 years this year and so they are doing a promotion called "Best of..." where they will release a different set of stamps each month for the next 5 months containing the best of a collection and this, the first month, is the Best of Flowers. Even better each collection will contain an image that has never been seen before! for more details please see this FLYER and contact me to place your order at sarah-janerae@sky.com 
Now, for the second offer SU! are releasing selected "Single Stamps" these are available from now until the 31st August or until stocks last! I am loving that glasses stamp!!
Again, message me to place your order. I'm always happy to help you get your stampin' goodies ;-)
For a closer look at the stamps and  FLYER CLICK HERE

So, how about a little cardy goodness too while your here? Okay, here we go then..
This lovely little set is leaving us via the Retirement List, it's Up, Up and Away :-( Love this little fella!
 I was having a play with the score board along the bottom edge ;-)
 and here they are all together, the base is Pretty in Pink, another colour that is leaving us at the end of the month, see this Retiring Accessories list for more leavers..
Right, I hope your still with me?? It's turned into a bit of a long post today ;-)
But, I'm off for today, and I'll be back tomorrow with more cards for you
Stampin' Hugs from me,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...