Saturday 6 July 2013

Stampers Club Card Kit using Boutique Boxes

Hello there,
**STICKY POST**
**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW IDEAS**
This post contains New Stamp club info, 
message me today to join in!
Today's card is the kit I have sent out with my Stampers 6 club orders. I am currently looking for more people to join my new club. You spend £25 a month (on any product, in any current catty) for 6 months and for one of those months YOU will get the hostess benefits, without the hassle of having a party (unless you want to of course!) plus each month I will include a kit for a card for you to make at home with your order. You can also get your own hard copy of the new Catalogue coming out on the 2nd July, for FREE!
**Contact me today to join the club sarah-janerae@sky.com or go HERE for more info**
So, would you like to see the kind of kit you will receive? Great! This is this months kit.
This kit is made from the Boutique Boxes printed kit from the spring/summer catalogue, I included everything you see here, with some minor colour differences ;-)
 and this is the suggested card I made using the kit
 with the tag out
 cute die cut elements and buttons
 this lovely hessian style ribbon wasn't in the catalogue kit but as it went so well with it I have included it for my club ladies
 I adhered the "feather" with a dab of glue and added a knot of twine with a staple to decorate,
Well, I hope you like the kit and if you are interested in building your SU! stash gradually with the perks of being a hostess then please do get in touch!
Right, I'm off to cut for this weeks class. It's all about heat embossing this week and I'm very excited to be sharing those with you soon :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...