Wednesday 11 May 2016

NEW!! #washiwednesday! Using New Affectionately Yours Washi Tape by SU!

Hello there,
Wow! I have been super busy the last few weeks but, I think, I have finally got on top of all my projects?! Unfortunately posting here is what slips when I'm super busy with work-work, papercrafting work and home life so I do apologise for the lack of posts this week :-)
I do however pop as many pictures as possible on social media when I'm not here as it's a tad quicker to keep you updated, so if you wish to follow me on your favourite then I'd love to see you :-)


Now, I have decided to start a new feature on here on a Wednesday, which I'm going to call -#washiwednesday - quite possibly I'm not the first to think of this wonderful alliteration but I personally haven't seen it anywhere else, yet ;-) 
Anyway, as I have tons of lovely washi tapes sitting there looking all sad and lonely and, dare I say it, far too pretty to use *sharp intake of breath* I'm going to start using it much more often, specifically on a Wednesday!! Lol! 
 This card uses the new (coming soon) Affectionately Yours washi tape teamed with the (also new) Copper embossing powder to make this CAS card.....
 Oh, I do love a washi that shines, and that lovely copper (rose gold) embossing powder is just gorgeous!
 And sequins too ;-) These are the brights sequins that are available now. They are also being carried over into the new catty.
 Thick white card makes for a perfect CAS card base
 And one final picture to finish today!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my first ever Washi Tape Wednesday post??
Thanks again for your patience with me here and, rest assured, I'll be back tomorrow when I will start sharing some of the new, upcoming In Colours with you. I can't wait!
Thansk for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...