Sunday 5 July 2009

Julies Bird House

Morning :0)
As I thought, yesterday turned out to be a busy day for us, but it was fantastic fun. Zoe and I had a lovely day together doing a little shopping in the morning, school fete and then to her friends house in the afternoon 'till late. Neil took the boys to a war games show at Bovington so they had a fab "boys" day together too :0) so all is happy in the Rae's house!!

As promised, here is the little bird house I sent Julie for her birthday on Friday. I saw them on Emmas blog and followed the link on there to the very talented and generous Nicole Heady's blog for this free template. I love this little house and will be making more, one definitely later this week for another friend who's birthday it is on Thursday.

I used Pretty in Pink card stock for the base and Close to Cocoa for the roof. I stamped with the little flower from "Live your Dream" in versamark and the set of three flowers, from the same set, just inking one of them with the versamark before stamping on the roof.
Hole and scallop made with SU punches. Velum from stash. Butterfly also from the same stamp set. Stripey grosgrain ribbon through the top. Here it is all packaged and ready to go..
Well, thats all today, will be back tomorrow to show you the card I promised you last week, the one I made for my uncle.
Have a lovely Sunday,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. SJ, this is gorgeous and I am the lucky proud owner. Thanks so much for helping to make my birthday special, JUles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Sarah-Jane, I can't believe it's free template and they are such fun to make. I love how you have stamped the flowers over the house and used the scallop punch to frame the hole - great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sarah-Jane, such a pretty gift! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sarah-Jane this is sooo awesome, what a great idea and sooo much fun...what beautiful colors, stamping, and butterflies!!! What a great gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - these are fabulous! What a brilliant idea and such a fabulous little gift ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Sarah-Jane,what beautiful,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...