Friday 28 August 2009

Rose is a Rose Wedding Card

Hello again,
As promised, here I am, straight back with a wedding card which was ordered by a friend, the colours she wanted were pinks, no other specifics requested and this is what I made...


I used the lovely Rose is a Rose set in Pretty in Pink for the base colour and Regal Rose for the top details, Certainly celery for the leaves which I stamped off to make paler in the base layer and "full strength" for the top!!
I cut out each element and layered them up to look like a bouquet (hopefully) I then stuck one end down and used foam pads under the other end to give some dimension.

Dazzling Diamonds applied with a glue pen,

Wire and Pearl beads, Pearl card, cuttlebug folder, Gem Letters, all from stash,
Well that's all for today, I am away for the weekend but have another wedding card to show you, which I will try to get scheduled for tomorrow, before I go to work tonight,
Thanks for popping by and for all your kind words earlier in the week too,
Take Care
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is seriously pretty Sarah-Jane! I really struggle with wedding cards but you have made it look easy!

    Sorry I've not been around much lately, I'm hoping normal service will resume shortly! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning,just beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...