Monday 17 August 2009

Wheely Great cards ;0)

Hello and welcome to another scheduled post ;0)
I am not sure how I will take to not looking round your blogs and shh, don't say it too loud, but NO crafting??!!!! I'm sure I will miss checking on you all...

Anyway I joined in a swap before I left for my hols on ILWS with some other demos, the inspiration for the swap was to make a card using one of the fab wheels which SU sell. This is what I came up with. I made Joy fold cards and water coloured the images with a blender pen and Ink Pads, the wheel is called Neighbourhood, I also decoupaged one of the houses for a bit more of an accent,

I used the yummy Summer Picnic papers, sentiment from Loads of Love Accessories, flower from Seeing Spots, 5/8 " Old Olive grosgrain Ribbon.
Although this was probably not one of my smartest moves because although I loved joining in with this swap well, I just had soooo much to do before going away I probably could have done without the added pressure of malking an extra 9 cards :0) IYKWIM! anyway I did enjoy this swap and must make a point of using these fab wheels more often, so thanks Alex for organising this :0) Here they all are together...
=

Thats all for today, but I will be home soon :0)
Take Care, Hugs S.J. xx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a lovely holiday, great card, I like the decoupaged house, very effective!

    Have fun!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and a great idea - hope your hol's going well.
    Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Sarah-Jane,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab SJ, its great to have you back, take care and give me a call when you can! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love what you did with this roller stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, love what you've done here.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...