Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Birthday Harry

Good morning,
FIRST OF ALL HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ANY AMERICAN READERS :0)
Hows your day going? I have more jobs to do today, not least of all a whole heap of washing so, better get on with it eh? lol! Now, I have just uploaded these photos but unfortunately Mr Blogger isn't letting me move any of them around **grrr** so first of all it seems, we are going to have the arty farty angle one!
Secondly the main picture of the front, DSP is from last years Level 1 Hostess pack in more mustard and not quite navy, sentiment is from Occasional Greetings,
And finally a close up of the fireman :0)

O.K. Sorry for the higgledy piggledy photos, but at least they are here ;0) I hope you like.
Now, I'm off to do some jobs, See you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by, do leave me a message if you can, I love to read all your comments,
Hugs S.J. xxx

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...