Monday 9 November 2009

WOW! WOW! and WOW! again

Good morning to you all today,
I have had the most fantastical (made up word) weekend in Germany at the very first EUROPEAN CONVENTION in Bad Homburg near Frankfurt!!!! I met some amazingly friendly, generous and gorgeous ladies and I have Loads of photos to share with you, don't worry though, I won't show you all 111 today tho! lol!!


The first photo is when we queuing up for registration ~ L-R Nicci, Jules, Karin (my roomie for the first 2 nights *waves*)and Jeannette (my roomie for the last night *waves*) and on the right Bekka and Stevie
I spent lots of time with Jules my SU! mum who was a winner in so many ways, not least as she came 2nd in Demo of the year!!!!!! she also won lots of other awards too,
Well Done Jules :0) **mwah** really proud of you xxx

L-R Jeannette, Jules, Bekka, Natalie, Kim and Nicci.
Thanks to all the ladies I spent time with this weekend, I hope you all had as fab a time as I did and look forward to seeing you next year..................................

..............................IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wowee, how exciting is that!!???!!!!
and how would you like to be there to join in all the fun?? Why not sign up as a demo with me?and don't forget SU have got a special offer on for a few more days only (you've only got 'till Friday) to receive a special 10% off the already brilliant value starter kit, and not forgetting my offer to add to this is an extra free set of your choice up to the value of £25, only if you sign with me, for more details follow the link in the side bar or email me and I will be more than happy to help you :0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost finished for today; Guess what? I won a prize this weekend!!!!! on a fab little thing called "Prize Patrol" and *look* what I won!!!! a fantastic stamp set called Winter Post which is a Shelly signature collection set I have had my eye on for a very long while, Shelly did a fab demo with this set and I will be having a little play with this after she inspired us all with her projects,

and here are three of the 4 projects we did on Saturday morning on the make and take part of our convention, using the sets we all had for FREE if you attend!! still thinking about signing up??? drop me a line... you really won't regret it...




Stamp sets used were "Circle Circus" ( I have been soooo excited about getting this set and was really looking forward to playing with it finally) and also a little set from the beginning of the catalogue which, I think, could be easily over looked as it is called "New Years Celebrations" but, look again as it soo versatile, it could be used for so many things - 18th, 21st, 50th.. well, all the milestone birthdays, you get the idea, or how about weddings? anniversaries? or just the fab fireworks can be used as a subtle background? Great set, if you want to look at it more closely see page 16 or if you need it now let me know ;0)
Right I have waffled enough for one day! I will share some more piccies with you tomorrow of the gala evening and some of the fabby 100 of so wonderful swaps I received from English, French and German demos **waves** to all you swappers out there, you are all fantastic xxxx,
Big hugs to everyone, Sarah-Jane xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a FABBY time...Well done to Jules eh..well deserved

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I so wish I had been there with you, but I'll just have to wait til London!! Yes I'm coming!!!
    Well done on winning the prize patrol!
    Look forward to seeing more pics.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant SJ. Glad you had a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for swapping with me !
    hope to see you in london next year !
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sarah you look like you did have a fab time and will be with you next year for definite hugs Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...