Tuesday 25 May 2010


Good Evening,
How was your day today? I have been busy trying to get ready for the papercraft show which is coming round very quickly (5th June!) and at around the same time the builders will be starting at home so my house will be turned upside down, not to mention I probably won't be able to find anything with any ease or have anywhere dust free to create! Ahh well, it will be well worth it when I get a whole stamp room to play in! whoop!
I was playing around with some of the new Melon Mambo goodies and thought it would be a perfect pink to team with black and the lovely On a Pedestal stamp set,
I created a pleated effect with the ribbon, finished by tying it down with Silver Cord,
I stamped the cake twice and layered it up before glittering the top with the 2 way glue pen and and Dazzling Diamonds,
and as there aren't any buttons yet to match the card and ribbon I made some of my own by punching circles, layering them up and coating with Crystal Effects.
Well that's all for tonight, I hope you like and thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Sarah, this is YUMMY!!!! I think it's one of my favourites that you've done so far. Love the layout and the colour combos are FAB!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...