Friday 7 May 2010

Bird House Milk Carton


Good Morning to you,
I am off this morning to Weymouth for the weekend, So excited :-)
So anyway, as promised here is the Milk Carton I made the other day using THIS tutorial.
I used So Saffron Card stock with Vintage Vogue stamps with the Bird and Butterfly punches.
Around the back and sides I used the delicate vine stamp and made it trail up the sides rather than all over using Versamark, the long stamp was used along the bottom in So Saffron Ink.
Here is a closer look at the bird, I punched the body from Choc Chip card which I then edged in Platinum shimmer paint. I punched the wing and branch from Sweet Pea DSP. The window behind her is backed with Vellum card stock.
And finally here is the "Roof" it is again made from Sweet Pea DSP as is the butterfly. I didn't attach the roof with adhesive but instead just clipped it on using the paperclip from the clips assortment, these are lovely little clips, strong enough to hold boxes shut but small enough for adding to cards,
So, that's all for today,
I hope you all have a lovely weekend too,
Thanks for dropping by, Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah Jane!
    I love you artwork!
    Greetings from germany
    Ilona
    www.stempelhaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...