Friday 4 June 2010

So Sorry

Hello everyone,
Hope your 1/2 term week has been a good one? Hasn't the weather has been lovely for the kiddies to play outside? well for most of the week ;-)
I have been busy getting ready for tomorrow but a while ago I had to make a card that no-body ever wants to have to make, it was for my SU! sister Kate, who sadly lost her brother, I used I {heart} Hearts in Black and Grey,

I added a little Crystal Effects on top of some of the hearts, and a bit of Black Gingham ribbon.

Super short post tonight, early night for me as I have a long day tomorrow, if I can sleep with all the excitement (and quite a few nerves!) Looking forward to meeting up with some of you,

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

1 comment:

  1. SJ I LOVE this design...LOVE the black and white!!! .What a great card this is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...