Thursday 24 June 2010

An update and hello,

Hello,
Just a little post to say "Hi", Hubby is home from hospital but v. sore, it is so nice to have him home though, remind me of that when he is annoying me next week once we get back to normal, won't you?! he he!
I have been creating but I still can't share most of it with you yet, I have made a card or two this afternoon which I need to finish and then I will take their piccies and share the with you tomorrow, I will leave you tonight with a pic or two of the house, they have poured the first part of the slab tonight and hope to have a roof next week! whoop!
Here, I am stood in what will be Josh's room when taking this photo, Josh is coming out of the current kitchen into what will be the utility with the (most important) room... my craft room at the end! not that I am excited or anything ;-)
And this is the view from the back, this is where the new lovely kitchen will be,


Thank-you all for stopping by and I promise I will be a much better blogger next week.
Bye for now and Stampin' Hugs

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...