Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sweet Summer

Hello there!
Wishing all my lovely blog readers a Happy New Year! I do hope that your Christmas (and New Year) were fabulous and you had everything you desired in your stocking ;-) Santa, aka: hubs, left me a lovely new camera :-D
We start the new year with a BANG! as usual with SU! and their fabulous Sale-a-Bration promotion, I have spent the last day or two playing with the FREE set you can earn (along with the choice of 3 others, see top post) when you spend just £45!
This set we received as a free bonus at Convention from SU! If you would like to come to convention this year (in Paris) then now is also a fantastic time to join SU! as you can also receive an extra free set of your choice up to any value from the catalogue. You can join SU! for just £119 for the starter kit containing goods to the value of more than £230, contact me for a no pressure chat to find out more :-D
Onto the card for today, now the colours I am loving at the moment in my home are Green, Blue and Pink, I love them together. You will see I also had my baubles in this combo for Christmas if you scroll down a little.
I have made quite a few cards with this combo so I hope you like it too! lol!
This one is in brighter tones so Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Tempting Turquoise.
I stamped the background with a stem from the set which I think makes a great flourish, in Wild Wasabi onto matching card, ribbon is Regal Rose grosgrain,
I stamped these flowers and coloured them using a blender pen then cut them out by hand, gluing the outside ones and using a dimensional on the middle one.
Don't you just love that little butterfly and bee too??

an arty angle, I stuck the paper down flat as the I wanted the flower to take centre stage,


So, that's SAB started then! I hope you like the card I made today and if you want to get your hands on this set for FREE then email me with your order.
Don't forget I am also starting the marker club this month, please email me asap if you would like to join as I only have 1 place left.
Thanks for stopping by today, I promise things will get back to normal round here now the kids are back to school, I am also working on a tutorial for the after eight mint holder as requested by Liz x
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...