Monday 11 April 2011

A Card from a Dress

Good Morning,
I hope that you have all had a lovely weekend. We have been outside working in the garden in the sun, 'tis a bit cloudier today but still good for working outside! So, before I go out I have a card to share with you, I was in Debenhams a couple of weeks ago and saw this lovely little dress, so cute!

 I was inspired by the colours and stripes on it so I took a quick photo on my phone and came home and got to work! I made the flowers with the Fun Flowers Die and embossed them with the Perfect Polka Dots folder, The centres are punched from Daffodil Delight card and topped with crystal effects,
Sentiment is from Thank You Kindly stamped using Whisper White Craft Ink and punched out with the Modern Label punch,
and here is the finished card
I hope you like today's card, it is a bit different from the norm for me but I hope you enjoyed seeing it?
Thanks for stopping  by today, I better get to work then tonight I can stamp!
Stampin Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. It;s FAB
    LOVE the colours,
    We will catch up, not today Im numb from dentist....including his bill OUCH
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...