Thursday 28 April 2011

Harrison is 7!

Good Morning!
Last day and then 4 more off then, are you looking forward to and/or doing anything special for the Royal Wedding? We are hoping to do something, although we are still undecided exactly what, as of yet.
Anyway, today I have Harrison's birthday card and matching milk carton to show you, his birthday was last week but his party was just yesterday and I was running a little late so I only made this yesterday lunch time ;-)
The colour combo is Basic Grey and Pacific Point but the stamp set I have used is retired, there is however a similar football set on page 41 of the current catalogue. Harrison is football mad so this card set was the perfect choice for him,
The boots on both the card and box are hanging from crochet thread,
Inside the card,
and the matching carton which I would have filled with choccy footballs had I been a tad earlier in the making of it- instead it had mini eggs, he didn't mind though :-)
Well, short and sweet from me today, I am entering this card in the "Less is More" challenge this week which is off centre,
Thanks for stopping by today, if there is any Stampin' Up! products that you have seen today and "need" then please don't hesitate to get in touch ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I sooooo love this set SJ!!!! My daughter and husband would just ADORE this!!!! WE are huge soccer fans at home, well they are anyway I perfer watching football LOL!!!!! FANTASTIC creation and design hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply great Sarah-Jane, absolutely fabulous and perfect for a chap!
    Thanks for a great submission!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project . What lucky boy's you have perfect stamping and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah-Jane, love the dangling footie boots. Perfectly clean and simple :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Great ...boy /man card...
    hugs sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Sarah Jane! Love it!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY my SU Mummy...at last!!
    Fantastic, simply FABULOUS
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM
    LEss is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a super card and carton, I love the grey cardstock. Had a sneaky peek at your blog, great mini bag tut! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card-and the choccy box is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a perfect colour combo for a blokey card :-)

    One day I shall buy that milk carton die, it's just sooooooo cute, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brill boy card. The milk carton looks great made up. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card and carton - especially the blue and grey. Great blog. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...