Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bright Blossoms by Stampin' Up!

I have a very CAS card for you today as I made this for my down line Mandi who is a very CAS girl, in fact you may know her better as Less is More Mandi!
I used the super cute Bright Blossoms stamp set- which I have had for a month already (another demo perk!), I am loving this set right now, which is good because we are using it in class next week! I have just a couple of places left if you would like to come along and have a play?? Message me to join us :-)
 Pool Party Bakers Twine!!!
 Pool Party and Calypso Coral flowers punched with 3/4" punch
 and I stamped inside too, pics are a bit dull for some reason, soz
 and I did layer up the front panel, couldn't resist ;-)
Right, i am off to finish prep for class, back tomorrow with a few sneaks for you!
Thanks for dropping by,
Stampin' Hugs for today

1 comment:

  1. So simple Sarah Jane, but just so fresh and fabulous.
    Your stamping is supeer I love the inside of this card too well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...