Tuesday 1 May 2012

Stampin' up! Summer Mini and More!!

So, so much more!!
I hardly know where to start with you all today!!!!
I would grab a cuppa, this a L-O-N-G post ;-)
So, to begin.... The SUMMER MINI catalogue is HERE!!!! Click on the LINK to have a look through this fantastic catty. I think it is one of the best mini's SU! have released so far. 
My top picks are the score board, with the matching metric plate (need, as I can't do inches really!) and Diagonal plate for envelopes and boxes too :-D
The Edgelits are my HOT PICK, such versatile little dies which will pep up any project and they have matching embossing folders too! Plus they are an absolute bargain to boot, just £8.95 for TWO dies in a sturdy plastic wallet so they won't get lost or bent and £7.95 for the matching embossing folders, bargain! Well, it is full of fun things so if you would like me to come to your home and share some projects then just message me to book a date in or why not come along to one of my fun classes!
Oh, and here is a little video sharing the diagonal plate :-)
So, as if that isn't enough excitement for one day I have MORE exciting news for you now!
Have you ever thought about joining SU? Well, it has just got a whole lot more flexible!! For starters the starter kit is now just £99! Yes, you read that right, just £99 to start your very own flexible business and now you can customise your starter kit so if you already have a healthy supply of SU! goodies then you won't have to double up on anything you don't want or need any more! How fantastic!
Here is a little flyer with more info or EMAIL ME or call me and we can have a chat 023 8084 3597
 Stampin' Up! have suggested some items you might like to go in that there kit too, how handy!
And one more VERY important piece of news for you to finish off this blog post for now is ...
If you join SU! during May then you will get FREE convention registration too!! WOOO HOOO!!! This is worth a whopping £149!!! 
 All you would have to arrange is travel and accommodation for your trip! How fantastic is that???
Phew, this has got to be one of the most exciting times to join the SU! family, I have a lovely and very friendly team and we would love for you to join us on this fun and exciting journey! 
Please call or email me for a chat about any of the things I have mentioned today :-)
But, before I go I want to share a card I have made with some of the new products from the mini, this set is called Bright Blossoms and my next class in a fortnight will be using this cute little stamp set, why not come along and join us? Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo colour combo, nice and summery, just like today's weather :-D
 some polka dot embossing on the strip
 and a mini clip (photo has flipped for some reason??)
Right, I'm off to make tea and drool over the new mini goodies, back soon with LOADS more projects so please stay tuned!
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

1 comment:

  1. Love your summery card! The clip with the twine bow is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...