Monday 30 April 2012

Stampin' up! Borderlines Rainbow

Hello there,
I am really behind in my blog this week, so sorry! I have a shed load of things to share with you so please bear with me there is lots of GREAT stuff a comin' ;-)
I have the last card from this weeks stamp-a-stack to share with you today, it is very similar to the rainbow one I made a couple of weeks ago, just changed it up a bit for class!
 LOVE this new folder, more details tomorrow though ;-)
 and just for you today I have a little sneak peek for you of a card I have made with yummy NEW products from the Summer Mini, again, lots more details tomorrow, I can hardly wait!!!!
Thanks again for stopping by today, 
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the folder on the clouds! Such a beautiful, bright card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...