Saturday 14 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Spiced Paisley

Hello,
I have a cute little card today sharing the soon to be retiring Spiced Paisley stamp set, I used Shara Sand with black again, think this colour combo is a new favourite after my Mother's Day card :-)
This time I did a bit of emboss resist...
 I stamped the paisley with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder before inking with a sponge dauber in matching ink, although I think there was a bit of a yellow ink residue on the dauber, oopsie ;-)
 Black Satin ribbon bow
 and a dimensional shot to finish
Right, I'm off to work now, have a great Saturday night y'all!
and if you would like to order this stamp set or anything else for that matter!) then contact me for details on how I can help :-)))))
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I think I also like this colour combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love this colour combo, defiantly going to have to try it out for myself. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant color combo and your emboss resist looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...