Tuesday 24 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Wedding Wishes

Hello there today!
I have the first card we will be making in next weeks Stamp-a-Stack and you guessed it, we will be using Wedding Sweet, another stamp set that is new to me ;-) I have gone for a classic Crumb Cake and Pool Party for the colour combo, love it. I have also left off the sentiment from my sample so any could be added, I think this will make a great birthday card for any girl ;-) or perhaps a congratulations for a Wedding or Anniversary too...
 We will also be adding a little bit of obligatory Bling for good measure
So, that's card Number One, back tomorrow with a masculine card we will be making.
If you would like to join us at this class it is running next Mon, Tues and Wed (30th, 1st and 2nd)
Email me to reserve a spot
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Love how clean and elegant this is! Such a great way to use that stamp! I don't have that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...