Friday 6 April 2012

Stampin' Up Bigz Numbers

Hello there,
Last week was our Zoe's birthday (we call her Flo ;-)) and so I made quite a simple card that matched the frame I made for her a while ago, I actually wasn't even going to make a card, I was going to use the frame as the card and write on the back! Anyway, this is what I ended up making her...
 using the fab Bigz Number dies I recently got from Jules for promoting, Thanks Jules :-))))))
I covered the writing in Crystal Effects and sprinkled glitter into it from about 8inches to get this softer look than if you cover it with Dazzling Diamonds
 and of course, Just Perfect alphabet with Pennant Parade to make this bunting
and this was the frame to match, I made this ages ago and had to keep it hidden from her!
So, as I made Jules' card the other day I realised that my boxelope tutorial is not very clear! So as I made Zoe's card I re-photographed it and will be back tomorrow with an up-dated version for you :-D
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift set! Love the glittery effect on the card! I need to remember that technique! Great banner too! I'm sure she loved her awesome frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sarah Jane what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...