Friday 27 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings

Good Afternoon,
I am running really behind today, I have only today finished all the jobs I have to do ready for SU! training in Reading tomorrow, I am sooo excited about meeting up with so many wonderful demonstrators I have met through SU! Lots of us live a fair way apart and only get to meet up and chat, (a lot!) at events so once or twice a year :-)
So, onto my third card from next weeks Stamp-a-Stack, we will be using the woodgrain background stamp with beautiful wings embosslit die with a sneak peek at a new product too...
 I stamped the frame from four frames and cut it out so that when I punched the solid layer it gave a nice layered frame :-) Sentiment is from Party This Way.
I still have just a couple of places left for this class, message me to come along and join us :-D
Stampin' Hugs for today,
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the newsprint butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...