Thursday 19 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Spiced Paisley in Pink

Hello!
I am (finally) back with the Spiced Paisley card I promised you the other day today, I think this really gives this stamp set a whole different look.....
I used Regal Rose with Daffodil Delight, a very summery combo don't you think?
 Daffodil Delight Satin ribbon, which is retired unfortunately :-( But, there is a tutorial for bow tying HERE though! :-)
 and this picture shows I punched the centres out with the 3/4" circle punch and added some bilng too!
Right, that's me for today, back tomorrow, I promise!
Please don't forget you will not be able to order any products from the Spring Mini after the end of the month so if there is something you need please email me asap
Stampin' Hugs for today

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the colour combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fab in the pink and yellow! Sadly I'm not going to be at Reading, so we won't get chance to meet up. :( Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this and the satin bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...