Tuesday 17 April 2012

More Satmpin' Up! Create a Cupcake

Hi there,
I have a quick little card using the soon to be going from the Spring Mini Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch, I ma going to miss this little punch, not least because it will go fantastically with one of the fab NEW stamp sets from the new Summer mini that is just around the corner ;-)
So, today's card uses embedded embossing which I was reminded of from Christmas by a card Jules made last week (or so) Cheers Jules!
 I stamped the sentiment from Curly Cute before embossing with the Square Lattice Folder
 and an arty angle to finish ;-)
OK, another quick post but I do have a very different Spiced Paisley card tomorrow for you!
Stampin' Hugs from me tonight

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...