Wednesday 25 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Trendy Trees

Hello today,
The rain has come back again this morning but thankfully it was dry for the school run here! 
I have been baking cakes for a friends son's birthday this morning so am a bit later than I planned but I promise I will share those with you another day too ;-)
Today I have another card we will be making at next weeks Stamp-a-Stack class, message me if you would like to come along and have a fun morning (with cake ;-)) making 10 cards.
 a little sneak peek at a NEW product from the Summer Mini here ;-))
Lucky Limeade has found a small place in my heart, loving it right now ;-)
Right, off to ice cakes and tidy bomb site I sometimes call a craft room, plus sooo many swaps made but still sooo many to make though!
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. Hi SJ - I am just showing my friend how to put comments on peoples blogs. She likes your Trendy trees.
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean feel of this card and all of the green is perfect for the trendy trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...