Wednesday 4 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Button Buddies Class

Hello!
My next class runs on the 14th, 16th, 17th and 18th April and we are going to be using Button Buddies to make these cute 3"x3" cards
 and a little handbag box which I made with the Scallop Envelope die from SU!
how about a closer look at all the cards then... ;-)
Rock and Roll Flower
Very Cherry
 Flower Vase
 and lil' piggy too
and they all fit in the box with their envies too
I have a couple of places left for this class, cost for this one is just £10 and FREE with an order over £35 placed at the time of the class, message me to join us for some fun and crafting
Thanks for stopping by today
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Jane super work with the buttons, wow they are fab cards and love that basket Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and I love the little holder too! Such a great idea for a class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...