Thursday 12 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms

Hello there,
I have another card today with the soon to be retiring Easter Blossoms, but I have given it a slightly different take today, I think this would make a perfect, elegant birthday card??
 I stamped the branch in black Stazon and watercoloured it using the Craft white Ink pad and a water brush. then went over the centre points of the flowers using a blender pen, again with the white ink. Once dry I heavily spritzed the card with shimmer most
 finishing with a flat bow and rhinestone
If you love this stamp set remember it will be in-available after the end of the month!
Thanks for looking today.
Stampin' Hugs,
.

9 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...