Saturday 28 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Motorcycle card

Hello there, 
A very quick and late post from me today, I have been out to Stampin' Up's training day in reading, I have had the most wonderful day with the most wonderful people, with lots of great ideas and inspiration abound!
Anyway, I have my 4th card from this up coming class which is a stamp-a-stack :-)
I have a couple of places on Monday if you are interested in coming along and joining us? message me to come along ;-)
 a close up of the bike stamp, a great stamp for both men and women too, here with navy denim ribbon
Right, that's me for today, a short and sweet post as I am shattered!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! The banners behind the image look fantastic and the ribbon is perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...