Friday 20 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Easy Events Christening Card

Hello!
I have a card today which uses a new to me stamp set, East Events, I recently got this set and I already love to paper piece with it, a great alternative if you are not confident or keen on colouring in, I just also love the look too ;-)
I also coated mine in Crystal Effects once I had stuck the pieces down (another bonus as there is no ink to run with paper piecing)
 Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Real Red colourway, all from the Brights collection, all together make for a cheerful card :-D
I added a little stamped image to the inside corner too
 and an arty angle to finish, (pom pom trim is from my stash)
I hope you like today's card and are keeping nice and dry wherever you are!
Stampin' Hugs for today

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...