Sunday 22 April 2012

Stampin' Up Watercolour Technique

Hello there,
Today I have a technique that I saw on the very talented Betsy Veldman's blog where she shared a watercolour technique where by you heat emboss your image onto watercolour paper, ink it up with a sponge, I did it quite randomly, and then spritz it generously with water before leaving to dry. HERE is Betsy's full description and beautiful card.
And here is the card I made, I used Easter Blossoms and Wisteria Wonder SU! ink keeping it monochrome...
 a close view of the branches, such a pretty set which I am going to miss when it goes at the end of the month, if you need it then remember to order before the 30th April!
 This sentiment is also in the Easter Blossoms set prettied up with Pearls
I hope you like this and I think I might give this ago again, I enjoyed making this one :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo - this is so lovely - can't wait to have a go at this!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so soft and beautiful, Sarah-Jane! Great job with the technique...I've been wanting to play around with it again -- very fun! Thanks so much for sharing you link with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this idea for the cherry blossom branch, I will miss this set too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this idea for the cherry blossom branch, I will miss this set too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a soft and beautiful card! Love how you used this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...