Wednesday 26 September 2012

Toxic Treats by Stampin' Up!

Hello there, 
Today I want to share with you some Halloween bunting I made recently using the awesome Toxic Treat stamp set, loving toxic treats and as you can see here it's not just to decorate gifts!
Waa hhaaa hhhaa haaaa :-)
We will be making a similar version of this at the Halloween Bunting class on the Monday 8th October if you would like to come along and make this then please email me to book a spot. 
So, how about a few close ups for you too...
 I inked all the edges with basic grey ink for that spooky feel
 and stamped different images using markers for that multi coloured look
 with the smaller triangles in between
 I also hung the bunting with bakers twine, adding some stripey ribbon in a knot in between each pennant
Well, that's all for today, I hope you like today's post and I will be back soon with more Halloween treats.
Thanks for dropping by today
Stampin' Hugs,  

1 comment:

  1. This bunting is awesome!! Love it.
    Wish that I did Halloween!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...