Monday 18 February 2013

Summer Silhouettes

Hello there,
It's been a stunning day here today, all sunny and warm ;-) so I thought I would share a card in anticipation of a long hot Summer (which better be longer than a few days this year!! ;-))
Now this card was made at a class ages ago but I have checked back and I don't think I got around to sharing it with you, it uses Summer Silhouettes on a crumb cake background which I think makes a lovely change? I used a colour combo of Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo for this card...
 Love this pretty and delicate flower head
 a bit of layered punching to decorate the corner
 and a crumb cake taffeta ribbon bow to finish
OK, that's me for today,
We are going away for a couple of days but I am scheduling a selection of quick but pretty cards to post over the next few days so you have some pretty to look at :-))))
Stampin' hugs from me for today,

1 comment:

  1. Your work is inspiring! Details make it all come together and I love the open space. Sometimes the open space is the hardest part of putting it all together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...