Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Ticket Card

 Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hello there, I have made a sweet card today in honour of the saints day!! I used the same postage stamp and heart framelits technique as I did last week but today in Valentines colours ;-)
 an extra large rhinestone finishes the organza satin bow off perfectly
 I embossed the red spotty paper heart with the chevron embossing folder, I *heart* this folder ;-)
and my new favourite stamp from the Spring/Summer catalogue, That's the ticket! ... and yes, there is a matching punch (main catty). Perfect ;-)
Well, that's all from me for today I just want to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, my little old brain is working overtime with ideas now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...