Saturday 8 November 2014

Roomie Gift for Stampin' Up! Convention in Brussels 2014

Hello!
Today's post is the forgotten one ;-) I decorated this box as a gift for my friend Jules with whom I shared a room with when we went to Brussels for Convention in October. The tradition is that we make a special little gift for the person we are sharing a room with and I found this perfect, already painted and distressed, box and I just had to decorate the top with rolled flowers ;-)
 I used a combination of Smoky Slate, White and Sahara Sand card to make the flowers
 I used a piece of Basic Grey card to go in the lid of the box (which is actually glass) I added it with glue dots so it can be replaced or changed, then added two doileys before topping with a circle of flowers. I added some scrunched up tissue paper (the same as when I made THIS CARD, I will try and do a quick video on that later next week...) to the middle before glueing the centre flowers to it with my hot glue gun
 and a quick picture inside, I did add a cute little pack of Burts Bees lip gloss in here before gifting too :-)
OK. that's today's project for you! I hope you liked it and if you have any questions then please do let me know.
I'll be back tomorrow with a Christmas Card set but until then, 
Happy Stampin'
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...