Wednesday 6 January 2016

Using Birthday Bouquet DSP by Stampin' Up! to make a Pretty Birthday Card

Hello and welcome to tonights late night post! 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the new Spring/Summer catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration freebies too? I honestly love so much in both of these books and I certainly couldn't choose just one favourite! Thanks also for your orders already, I appreciate you choosing me as your demo. I would love to see your makes, send me a picture HERE and I'll share them on the blog :-)
OK, lets get on with today's make! I have had so much fun playing with this DSP and as I am supplying half a pack in January's class I wanted to make at least one paper focused card and this is what I came up with...
I fussy cut this pretty rose from the designer series paper, curled it downwards using my bone folder and added it to a (new colour) Blushing Bride glimmer paper punched circle using a double layer of dimensionals.
TIP: Add a dab of crystal effects to your dimensional to ensure it adheres securely to glimmer paper. Leave flat to dry.
 More of that lovely glitter ribbon, just a touch this time though :-)
This sentiment is from the stamp set (also included at class) Birthday Blooms and notice that cute bow clip? Sweet!
 Not sure if you can see but I couldn't resist adding a touch of Wink of Stella to the rose. I'm thrilled SU! have started to sell these and as a long time owner of them I'm happy to be able to share them with you here.
 And a top view to finish tonight. This is such an easy, pretty card to make and super sparkly in real life!! And another card that would be great for making in multiples.
OK, so I hope you have enjoyed this card?
If you would like to purchase SU! products through me then please feel free to use this code for orders over £25 but under £150 for an extra freebie from me in February. 
Enjoy looking through the new catalogues and if you'd like hard copies please get in touch.
Stampin' Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. This is so feminine and pretty! Great idea to fussy cut the flower from the paper! I am really regretting not ordering the glitter ribbon...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...