Tuesday 1 November 2016

Attempting No Line Watercolouring with Merry Mice by Stampin' Up! Plus NEW Stitched Edge Framelits and 25% off Selected Stamps!

Hello!
I have a ton of things to share today including this super fun card, the launch of NEW Stitched Edge Dies! YAY!!! And 25% off selected stamps! Phew, do scroll down to see all the info!
So,  I made this card a couple of weeks back now, using the Merry Mice stamps (they are so cute) and I teamed it with the fabby Tin of Tags stamps...
 and they are BOTH on offer this month too! To celebrate the launch of the fabulous NEW Stitched Edge Framelits...
...SU! have reduced selected stamp sets by 25%
So,  I tried my hand at "no line watercolouring" for the first time which I (obviously) need to practice a bit more but I had a lot of fun doing this ;-) Take a look and see what you think...
 I stamped this cute carolling mouse using Sahara Sand onto watercolour paper before colouring with my ink pads and an aqua painter.
 I love these trinkets so decided to add on onto the gold thread on here, but they are actually really heavy so there are a few tips to securing them...
...and so I made a video to share the tips with you today! 
(which I uploaded yesterday, then decided to save this blog post 'till today ;-))
This lovely sentiment is from the Tin of Tags sentiment set, it's a fab little set this one! And it's in the sale too...
 Well, It's been a funny day here trying to decide which card to post but hopefully you have enjoyed this one? I'll be back tomorrow with the first of seven days of my All day Christmas Class cards. Hope you can pop back then?
Thanks for looking today,
          

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back and with a great card. Love the message you used on the front. Helpful tips in your video as always. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...