Sunday 1 March 2009

Corner bookmark challenge

Hi all,
Well I've been trying to squeeze this challenge in all week set by 3D challenge blog and boy am I glad I did !! It was so easy and fun to do and now all my kids want one too, may whip them up in a mo ! I can see a lot of these being made in the not too distant future !


The blue one is for a friend and it matches his card, which I will post tomorrow, and the pink one I will give to my mum or sister-not sure yet...

The blue one uses SU! Not quite navy card stock randomly stamped with versmark ink with my fave set "Loads of Love" . I then stamped it with staz on onto white card and cut out, I paper pieced the truck with "Old olive" DP.



The pink one was made ising the "Cheers to you" set (Gasp! it's first use) and then I used my watercolour brush to colour the cocktail with the following SU! ink pads : Pumpkin pie, Pretty in pink, Old olive and Real red. Scalloped bottom done with SU! punch. Sweet Always Papers on triangle part.

All Stampin Up! products available through me , I can send to anywhere in the counry with no need for a party (unless you want one !) nor any minimum spend.
Thanks for looking, Happy Sunday to y'all !
Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. I love these Sarah-Jane, these would be fantastic as little gifts for the children at school. Great idea, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me again, Yes Sarah-Jane, I forgot to mention that I did use the wheel to decorate the designer paper, before making the Sour Cream Carton, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bookmarks Sarah-Jane, what a brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little bookmarks, I didn't quite make that challenge. They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah-Jane - So sorry I've not yet sent you my SU order....It is coming! ;-)
    I love the bookmarks you've made, what a great wee gift idea!
    Hope you are well - Mar x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...