Wednesday 25 March 2009

Lucy's Birthday

Helooo,
How is it with you today? It's very windy here but still dry, not sure for how much longer tho :(
Well today we had another crafty day, woo hoo ! and I got my Jems challenge card finished ready for tomorrow (phew) and all Zoe's party favours prettied up ready for Sunday(party day), she is V.V. excited !!
First to show you was some more of the bookmarks I have been making for a friend who came to the practice workshop I held a couple of weeks ago and wanted one for herself and her two kids (she made hers for her DH) and as it was her birthday I thought it would be a nice little extra! I also made one for Josh as he is really into reading at the mo :) Card is cream caramel and pretty in pink, papers are Sweet Always and Always Artichoke DP free as level 1 hostess set (and it's V. yummy too!) Cocktail form the Cheers to You set, rugby and football from the All in the Family Accessories, Letters with my fab new Schoolbook Serif Alphabet,


Here is her card for her birthday which is actually today but we went out for "ladies wot do lunch" (lol) on Monday so she had it then , Sweet Always papers (again!), Tab top is a punch, Linen thread, All SU! ,crochet by MIL. I am also entering this card into the Crafty Goings On Blog candy draw.


and finally here is my mother's day card from my 3 kids, made by Zoe (age 7and 7/8!!) and my gifts (-hands off Julie ! rofl !!!)


Hope you have a lovely day and I look forward to reading your comments,

Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx



4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creations Sarah-Jane.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmarks and such great designs, Beautiful card and the crochet looks so pretty, what a special card from your daughter, my daughter is also called Zoe and is 9 and makes cards, Your bag is just yummy, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are gorgeous gifts. Just to let you know there is an award on my blog for you, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah-Jane, Thank you for my goodies, they are wonderful, and just the thing I needed Cameron's birthday is next week, so those little boys will come in very handy, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...