Wednesday 20 May 2009

Loads of love for Saturday

Hiya all,
Gonna have to be quick today again as Zack off to pre-school in a mo!
As promised here is the next sneeky peek at Saturdays class.


I have used the great 'Loads of Love' set for this one and some gorgeous close to cocoa for the base card, I also used 'Old Olive DSP' {in the share} other items used (all SU!) 'Loads of love accessories', Earth elements button, Linen thread, Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

Above is a close up of the truck which I coloured using ink pads and blender pens.
Still a couple of places left for Saturdays class, details in the side bar.
Thanks for dropping by and for any comments you may leave, they really brighten my day :0)
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous hun, love the colours and adorable image. It's been a few days since I blog hopped (got way too much on just now lol) and all your creations are just fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...