Saturday 16 May 2009

Molly's card

Afternoon folks,
I trust you are all having a nice Saturday? We went out for a bit and had a wader around the shops (non-craft!) and picked up a few bargains.
Anyway, just popped on to show you the card I have made for the little girl who's twin, Dylan's card, I showed you yesterday ;0)
I used my gorjuss girls and some of my favourite Sweet Always papers, {In the paper share, see here}, some Regal rose grosgrain ribbon, card candy from CWC and nesties to cut her out.
I kept the layout nice and simple for this one to made the image and the paper the most important part of this card.
I also used a safety pin and charm from my stash and sentiment is from 'Sincere Salutations' stamped in Regal Rose.
Have a nice rest of the weekend all, I will be back soon with some more of the cards I made for my nan to send, she goes home tomorrow, I unfortunately haven't seen much of her this time she has visited due to having a sick child and not wanting her to catch the bug :0( Hopefully she will be down again soon.
BFN!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful S-J :) Did you get the images I sent? Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love the layout and the image is so sweet! Great details too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sarah-Jane,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again - just to say there's a little something for you over on my blog.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah-Jane. I shall be stalking my postie tomorrow as I ordered some Gorjuss girls the other day....
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! Love everything about it!
    Also wanted to thank you for joining in my blog candy with a twist and wish you good luck!
    Love, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep leaving comments and they dont seem to be appearing so I am trying again, I LOVE THIS ONE< JUles x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...