Saturday 11 July 2009

Paper Share Offer!!!

Have I got a great offer for you !!
Do you love Stampin' Up papers? but can't decide which set to go for? Well why not join in my paper share and receive
102 6"x6" sheets of lovely SU! designer paper.
that is one sheet of each design from all the current papers in the catty (p.70&71) and a sheet of each design of the three papers from the mini catalogue.
Here they all are...


The cost for this share is just £15 including Post and Packing

Please contact me ASAP to reserve your place

EDIT TO SAY: PAPER IS ALL HERE NOW AND IT'S ALL CUT IT UP READY TO GO, READY TO SHIP TO YOU AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS CLEARED ;0)
HURRY SELLING FAST NOW, ONLY A COUPLE LEFT!!!


Thanks for looking, Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pile of stash..... Thanks for the award you left on my blog recently. Hope all goes well on Saturday, you must let me know how you get on.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...